Grant Workshop - Cardiovascular Network
Applying for grants in the field of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases?
Oplysninger om arrangementet
AIAS, Høegh-Guldbergs Gade 6B, 8000 Aarhus C
- A mid- to senior-level PI looking to apply for grants in the cardiovascular and - metabolic research field?
DO YOU WANT....
- Get feedback & support on your grant application?
....THEN JOIN OUR WORKSHOP SERIES THIS FALL!
We provide support to both clinicians & basic scientists applying for funding from the NNF (Borregaard, Hallas-Møller, Clinical Dinstinguished & Distinguished Bioscience and Basic Medicine), the ERC Consolidator & ERC Advanced or NIH RO1 programmes.
A TWO PART GRANT WORKSHOP
Part 1: Oct 4 Workshop @11:30-13:30 (online participation is available upon request)
Part 2: Nov 8 Faculty Feedback @14:00-16:00
Please see flyer for more details.
Programme for workshop October 4th:
- Keynote: Rasmus Borgquist “The Novo Nordisk Foundations perspective on the cardiometabolic research area – our NNF strategy and mission”
- Emma Börgeson "Applying for European Research Council grants"
- Stephan Lange "Applying for NIH / RO1 grants"
- Hans Erik Bøtker "Writing grants with a clinical perspective"
- Christian Aalkjær "Grant writing: a wider perspective"
- Q&A session
Registration: Please sign up for the workshop on Oct 4 (lunch is provided) no later than September 27 at https://events.au.dk/grantworkshop-cardiovascularnetwork/signup
Workshop material: We will provide material for the grants in this workshop (e.g., instructions, templates etc) via the link below. This is shared via AU OneDrive and thus, if your employment is outside Aarhus University, please contact email@example.com to receive an individual link. Please note that material is uploaded continuously, and it is thus important that you check back in August/September, when the calls open, to access the most updated information. Link: Material for Grant Workshop
Annual meeting: Did you know that we are also hosting our network annual meeting on Oct 4 in the same building? Stay and register (free of charge) for this unique opportunity to get an overview of ongoing cardiovascular research at AU and AUH.
The steering committeee of the Cardiovascular Network